Bees Pest Control Sydney
Bees, unlike wasps, are very important to the eco-system. They are the biggest polinator of plants and vegetables and so relocation of Bees and Bee hives is the best option.
However, sometimes removal of Bees and Bee Hives are unavoidable due to below mentioned situations.
- Bees can deliver excruciating stings to humans and pets, in some cases the stings could prove fatal to life.
- Bees often establish their hives in buildings and structures such as chimneys, walls, window brackets and so on which damages the internal structures of the building.
- Bee hives consist of upwards of a thousand bees that can pose as a serious threat even if they are slightly disturbed or feel threatened.
Common Types of Bees:
These types of bees, scout for new areas to set up a hive. They are moderately dangerous and should not be threatened at any cost.
Return bees or robber bees often return to abandoned hives to collect the residual honey. These bees can prove to be moderately dangerous as well. “Do It Yourself” actions are highly discouraged when it comes to dealing with bees.
Measures usually include applying of insecticides to the hives and eliminating the bee population. The chemicals used are non-toxic to humans. This means your children and pets can play around freely without being affected in any way by bee deterrents.
Why Choose Tradie Team Pest Services?
- A thorough inspection of the area to ensure no area is left untreated.
- Our licensed professionals use state-of-the-art protective gear to remove the Bee hives.
- We provide safe and environment-friendly methods to remove Bee infestation.
- Quick knockdown of the nest/hive in 24 hours.
- Comprehensive treatment to prevent Bee infestation in future.
- Certified and trained staff to ensure Bee swarm is removed without causing any harm to you and your family.